Sunday, February 15, 2015

Welcome to my pickers blog. I have started this one to kind of detail the fun I have finding Mid century pieces in the space coast area. Some people call this gods waiting room but many nice folks live here and have in their possession some great Mid Century furniture and art.

I spend every week looking under every rock to find something that is not only cool but affordable. I mean the goal is to make a little change for my efforts but it is also a passion for an era that will never be again. Yes I know you can go to Ikea and buy a copy but who wants a 66 corvette kit car?

So from time to time I will post my better finds and once in a blue moon an antique might show up if its beautiful or different. Happy picking people.

Beachpicker53 out!


No comments:

Post a Comment